Shipping & Delivery
- We offer free shipping on every order* and will ship your order using the fastest, safest, most reliable method possible!
- Whenever possible we will ship via FedEx. Larger items and high volume orders will be shipped LTL.
- When your order ships, we will notify you via email. Included in your email will be a tracking number for your shipment. We encourage you to track your package online or over the phone with the carrier.
- For orders shipped LTL, the carrier terminal will contact you to schedule delivery when they receive the product. Standard delivery includes bringing the furniture to your home address. It does not include specific placement or removal of the packaging. Please make sure that you inspect the package(s) at the time of delivery. If the shipment appears to be damaged, or if there is any reason you are concerned with the packaging, please note this clearly when signing for the delivery.
- All products are shipped from Syracuse, Indiana. Please make sure to take transit time to your location into account when ordering. Standard transit times within the U.S. can vary from a day to a week, depending on the destination.
*For orders shipping to an address outside of the contiguous United States, please contact our customer service representatives for a custom quote. In order to obtain your quote we will need your delivery address, as well as a list of the items you intend to purchase. We cannot ship to PO Boxes.